Ode to self-abuse.

Receding hair line, receding gums., 
 
My hair is committing suicide in the shower, my gums are trying to un-grow into inexistence. What’s next? What body part will jump ship in the next few years? I suspect it isn’t because I’m getting older is because they are just tired of the constant abuse I keep indulging in, which eventually will make me a pathetic life-form being systematically deprived of control over bodily functions., 
 
I can’t refrain from one triple grande latte each morning and maybe a cigarette to go with it; I still drink alcohol in the least poetical manner. I go to sleep late and have to get up early. The least amount of exercise should be a Mantra of mine. 
Why aren’t I a fat, bald and sick 20something? 
 
That’s just my physically abusing myself. I won’t go into the psychological aspects ‘cause this text wouldn’t be as pretty as it is.

0 huecos en el monologo.: